Our display homes are now open for appointments and viewing. Strict Covid Restrictions apply in accordance with the NSW Government Public Health Order.
Please call 02 9139 1987 to book an appointment.
The health and safety of our customers and staff are paramount to our business and we appreciate your co-operation and understanding as we work towards maintaining a safe environment for everyone. From Saturday 16th October 2021, the following COVID-19 rules apply:
- All visitors and staff must be fully vaccinated (proof required).
- All staff and visitors at Display Homes must wear a face mask at all times unless an exemption applies.
- All visitors must check in and out via the Service NSW App when visiting a Display Home.
- A limit of 1 person per 4 square metres apply.
- All staff and visitors must maintain 1.5m physical distancing at all times.
- Appointments will be rescheduled if you are feeling unwell or experiencing Covid or Flu like symptoms.
We have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the COVID-19 guidelines.
You are required to wait 14 days to visit us if you have travelled overseas (you are required to quarantine for 14 days from arrival), come in to direct contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms.